Monday, September 22, 2008

Wedding Announcement Picts

As most of you know, I'M GETTING MARRIED! ( Okay seriously, if you didn't know that, but DID somehow know this website address I'd be surprised.) Anyway planning a wedding has gotten extremely intense, but we're knocking out our to-do list one day at a time. last saturday my fiance Staci Ardis and I went with a family friend (Amy Reid) to Val Vista Lakes here in Mesa to go take our engagement photos. she's an incredible photographer and we ended up with some great pics. enjoy!



8 comments:

Lexa said...

Are these the ones in competition of winning, or the ones you aren't going to use? I bet you got some really great pictures.

Take care,

Lexa

Lanise said...

Drew! You have your own BLOG?!?!?! Just kidding. I love the pictures you guys are so stinkin cute together!

Tara said...

Drew!! hey its Tara! I found your blog! I love the engagement pics, they are so cute! You two make a great couple :)

roadtrip said...

Cute! :) Hopefully I'll get to see you Nov. 7th but things are looking a little rocky...:S

Lindsey said...

The pictures look great!

Why did I not know you have a blog until I saw a link on Lexa's blog? You're supposed to TELL US STUFF, even though we live far away. Especially because we're your favorite family, right?! :D

Hand in there with the wedding plans; it all ends so beautifully that you forget the stress it took to get you there.

Amy from Our Dish said...

Sorry 'bout the tree trunk that seemingly grows out of Staci's head there!!! (my bad) But your expressions were SO great in that one that it just didn't matter! So how did the finished product turn out? I'm dying to know which ones made the cut!?

Lynaya said...

Lindsey don't feel so bad, I didn't know about this blog until I found the link on Joe and Lanise's blog. Now that I know, I would just like to say that I really like the pictures. We are very excited.

Lindsey said...

Malcom wants it to be known that two of the three pictures you've posted look EXACTLY like two of our engagement pictures. Just for the record, we did it first.

Tee-hee-hee! :D