Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our own place

so you may (or may not) know by now we've got our own place. Staci and I are extremely grateful to her parents for their generousity in allowing us to stay with them for awhile but we're on our own again! (call for the address)

basically we're in northern Plano, TX, still close to Frisco and Staci's Family but in our own ward on the other side of the stake. we got a SMOKIN' deal on a 2 bed 2 bath apartment that we had to jump on! we're very excited. now we can have guests! (anyone want a weekend in Texas? : )

Staci is also further excited because she's getting out of the security position she was in to go be an office manager at her brother's chiropractic/ nutrition center! it is so wonderful, The Lord has blessed us so much our hearts are full of gratitude. we have yet to get internet (right now I'm 'borrowing' from our neighbors!) : P   other than that we're just trying to get settled. just this past weekend I painted all our wooden bookshelves black to match and Staci's Dad painted the top coat to make 'em look good. they brought them over and now our home is beginning to feel complete!

3 comments:

Lynaya said...

CONGRATULATION! That is so exciting. Glad to hear that things are going good for you guys. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

CongratulationS! I love that things are coming together for you over there. What are your plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I hope it's all lovely! :)

Christy said...

Nice! Congratulations on the place! Can't wait to see it at Christmas!