Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday bash & a bounce house

Hey folks! this past Friday was my birthday and Staci decided to go all out, fulfilling a childhood dream. I'd always wanted a bounce house! sure, i'm a little over a decade "too old" for that sort of thing, but I've secretly always wanted to play on one. never had the chance. I had A LOT of fun!
Staci is by far the GREATEST PARTY PLANNER EVER!  Here's a few photos, enjoy!










7 comments:

Ky said...

Too fun! Hope you had a great birthday!

Lindsey said...

Looks like tons of fun! Malcom wanted the same thing for his graduation from college when he was 30. All the guys loved it--I think some things you just don't grow out of!

Also, seeing that 2-4 on your cake reminded me of how YOUNG you are... or maybe how old I am! :D

Rebel said...

DANGG>>>> WHITE MAN CAN JUMP! You got some serious height in that photo! Love you

Cindy Ardis said...

That was a great party. So much fun. Staci did do a great job surprising you and making it special. We all enjoyed the bounce house!!

Lexa said...

There ya go, Staci can start her party planning business, forget law enforcement :) I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!

April Hardy said...

Before ever seeing this post Christy and I discussed doing a bounce house party for our kids (in a combined party). It's nice to know that not just kids enjoy this, but young adults too. It's healthy to have your inner child released! Sometimes we take life too seriously...glad it was fun.

JoyceyBabey said...

Oh too fun! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate the festivities! :D Hope it was great, as I'm sure it was! Miss ya!