Well folks Staci and I are about to be the proud parents of a baby girl due November 9th. We are very excited for her, and are very happy to hear from the doctor that mother and daughter are both very healthy :)
Now that we finally know, (finally!), we're making preparations for baby girl Sanders to come. For the next 7 days our focus is mainly on packing and moving to another apartment on July 7th, 8th &
9th.
We're thankful to have the 4th to celebrate the birth of our nation as well! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
6 comments:
Ya! I am sooooooo EXCITED! I can't wait to make her some hair bows. Don't worry they won't be huge, just adorable. I'm glad to hear mom and baby are both healthy. Andrew make sure you do all the lifting in the move.
Congratulations!! I agree with Lynaya--make sure you do all the lifting. Staci can just sit in a chair and point to things that need to be done. :) I'm excited to make a quilt for your little one as well. Hooray for babies!!
oh thanks you two! y'all are very talented, and so crafty :)
shoot, Staci and I are BOTH sitting it out, our new apartment is paying movers to move the bulk of our stuff and hometeachers + Elders quorum are doing the rest. it's PAYBACK time!
Girls are fun!! You'll love it! She'll be wrapped around your finger before you know it! :)
Sounds like a sweet deal on the move! Also, I am SO EXCITED for both of you! Congrats! Can't wait to see her and both of you.
We are so way excited!!!! It looks like Lindsey and Lynaya covered the blanket and bows, so I am way excited to make that girl some stylin' burp rags!!!! Your gonna need them! :)
Post a Comment