Sorry everyone, no news yet. BUT, here's a few fun facts about the next few days...
If our daughter is born on:
Oct. 31st ----- She'll be a Halloween baby, and possibly the 7 Billionth person on the planet
Nov. 1st ---- She'll be born on 11/1/11 (which is Staci's guess)
Nov. 3rd ---- She'll be born on 11/3/11 , then she'll come home with us (to apt. # 11311)
Nov. 7th ---- She'll be born on our 3rd anniversary! (wow)
Nov. 9th ---- She'll be born on her DUE DATE (does that ever happen?)
Nov. 11th ---- She'll be born on 11/11/11
Any time after that ---- She'll be huge. haha
Well there you go. Probably not that exciting, but I thought I'd give the sign-seekers something to chew on till the little one shows up! If you can think of any other fun facts about the next few days, shout out in the comments below. Regardless of when she comes however, it will be her birthday, and for that reason alone it will be important.
5 comments:
That's fun to look at! You're right, when she comes- it'll be her birthday and the most important thing, regardless of what the numbers are and how they relate to everyday other things. Can't wait to hear more about her.
If she comes on 11/4, she'll share a birthday with her cousin, Jake. :)
You're all in our prayers!
Hey, just happened in some random way to check your blog. . . cus I remembered you had a baby due soon. And sure enough. . .any day! Be sure to post it on the Gale Blog! How exciting! She'll be beautiful!! Congrats!
By the way, where do you live now?
I kind of lost touch. . .
Oh and hey, our Jacob and his wife are expecting a baby in June! Wahoo!! More Gale babies for the reunion!!
Hugs from Cousin Janalee in Idaho!!
That's fun to look at. If she is born 11/1/11 She will share a birthday with my niece who is turning 1 on 11/1/11. The date of a birthday is fun, but the funnest part is the fact will be that she finally here for you to hold. We so can't wait.
I love it when the date is some fun easily remembered number. When I went into labor (the last time) with Taylor we went to the hospital at 7 o'clock PM and it was 5.15.05. I liked the ring of that and wished he could be born then. I stalled until 10 minutes until midnight and went from a 6 to pushing's (the Doctor didn't even have time to gown up.) Sure enough, he was born at 11:58 PM So I got the birthday numbers I wanted.
I just wish you would give us hints at the NAME! But I"ll be good and wait
Post a Comment