Wednesday, January 25, 2012

coo-coo-cachoo

That's right, A DOUBLE POST! Okay, jump below this post for the previous one if you're chronologically inclined. Or don't. It's up to you.

Baby Brooklyn started 'coo-ing' the other day. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I caught this on my phone, hope you enjoy it.



Can you believe it, Brooklyn is 10 weeks old today!

There's been a few times we've caught her laughing in her sleep. I'll try to grab some video to post on here, but it's usually around the 6 am diaper change when we're half awake ourselves. What I wouldn't give to know what she's dreaming about :)

2 comments:

Lynaya said...

She is still and will always be adorable. It is fun to see her moving and talking. Now if I could figure out how to reach through the computer and pick her up and hold her...It could happen right?

Lanise said...

I miss you guys!!!! How cute is she!!! Hope everything is going good and Staci is feeling better. Joe already has our next trip planned for this summer! ha ha ha