ANDREW!!! She is getting so big!!!! She is still such a doll!!! We miss you guys. I hate that we don't get to see you guys very often. I do enjoy getting to see Brooklyn grow up through your posts though. Thanks for posting :) Give her squeezes for me :)
4 comments:
ANDREW!!! She is getting so big!!!! She is still such a doll!!! We miss you guys. I hate that we don't get to see you guys very often. I do enjoy getting to see Brooklyn grow up through your posts though. Thanks for posting :) Give her squeezes for me :)
She is sooooo cute! It makes me wish I could reach through the computer screen and pick her up. She is so cute!
What a cute little spaz! ;) I bet she'll be a conductor when she grows up!
Give her the drumsticks already, that's what she's begging for ;) Don't worry Brooklyn, Uncle Mark will make sure you get a drum set soon :)
Post a Comment