
drewsanders@hotmail.com
a.sanders04@gmail.com
or txt my cell phone @ 602-339-1848
(make sure to include
your name & address / email address)
I'd love to see you all there! thank you~
(as well we're registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target if you need gift ideas! hope to see you & hear from you soon. )
3 comments:
Hey Drew, I would like a hand delivered anouncement. Don't worry, we will be coming on October 17 for Staci's bridal shower. You can save a stamp that way.
I e-mailed you our address, but I want to comment on your blog title.
Maybe you should change it. I mean, 'ANDREW' isn't really that descriptive or original.
How about Andrewpalooza or Andrewopolis or Drew's Clues.
Okay, that last one was lame, but not quite as lame as just putting your name at the top! :D
Love you.
I got your announcement today and it is so great! Thanks! I'm really getting excited for you two and I hope things are going great.
Post a Comment