Seriously. the Cardinals are going to the superbowl? we have an African American president? I got a RAISE at work??? (50 cents /hr, but I'm happy :)
yeah alot can traspire when I don't blog for days and weeks at a time. alot has happened. seriously. alot.
in the meantime Staci and I are *Officially* Addicted to "The Office". not the new stuff mind you, we're still on season 3, but we're quickly catching up!
School started over again. I began the semester with 4 classes, but slimmed it down to 3 after the first Day(Dropped my Spanish 101 class -Long story. ask me about it if you REALLY want to know.)
other than that life is peachy. I'm a HT'r now, with the ward mission leader as a companion and all less active families. Hopefully I'll be able to do something about that.
what's new with you?
4 comments:
Thats cool about Home Teaching...i know it can be frustrating when you are teaching less active families, but you were called to be their H.T. for a reason, you must have something to offer. No, hell didn't freeze over, but I think there might have been a frost or something... congrats on the raise. Every little bit helps.
Yes, Hell froze over when the Cardinals won last week. We're so excited!
Malcom has all non-active HT families too--very hard, but we'll keep working at it.
I'm so happy that you've been converted to The Office. It's my favorite show! Well, it's a 4-way tie between that, Lost, Heroes, and Friends. Anyway, the office park where they film the exterior shots is TWO SHORT MILES from our house here in Van Nuys, so you'll have to come visit soon and we'll take you there! :)
Congrats to the Cardinals!! I'm proud of you for teh HT'r thing. Good luck in school. I can't wait for you guys to come and visit. I am so excited.
HEY! We loved having you guys visit! It was way to short though. I know how hard it is with less active families. All of the ladies I go visiting teaching to are in-active. Good luck with that! Way to go on the raise! We will have to get together next time we are there. We'll call ya!
Post a Comment