y'know, I've been wondering when life will be getting 'back to normal'. at this point, what is normal anyway? as any newlywed can attest, when you get married ya fall off the face of the planet. not that you left willingly mind you, but rather that you were ejected from it like some irate sports player who isn't playing the game correctly anymore. the spotlight dims from you among most of your single friends as they continue on is search of their one true love. 'hanging out' with them is incredibly foreign, while yet there's a strange familiarity with it. and married life, well hey it takes some getting used to, but in a good way.
for those of you curious, I got my stitches out of my finger. at least in some small way life can get back to normal. typing 10-key all day with your right hand ring finger bandaged is fairly difficult after all.
and as soon as I get my talk for church done and over with I can relax. then life will get back to normal.
1 comment:
Yes, my love. I hope life does calm down soon... though I fear otherwise. haha. You know us, always bounding off for a new adventure!
Post a Comment