Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what an inspiration!

Wow people, oh my goodness I'm married to a GENIUS! (Who's dangerously attractive might I add ;)

My beautiful wife Staci will be graduating SUMMA CUM LAUDE with highest honors from NAU! (4.0 GPA !!)


she'll walk May 8th, 2009 @ 2 pm and I couldn't be any more proud. She really is an inspiration to me, both in education and otherwise. At times I get discouraged with my schoolwork, feeling so far behind with kids in my classes being 5 years younger than I am, but Staci has helped me (and continues to help me) push myself and get it done. WAY TO GO STACI! WOOT WOOT!!

YEAH BABY!

6 comments:

Cindy Ardis said...

I couldn't be more proud either. Check out my blog.

April Hardy said...

I am so proud that she is my sister!

Lanise said...

get it done chicka....

Lynaya said...

I wish I could be at the graduation. Congratulations Staci! Enjoy the glory of all your hard work.

Lexa said...

She is SO awesome, I wish I had those kind of grades ;)

Heather said...

Congrats Staci! I hope some of our kids got the genius gene! Bryan and I are really proud of you & wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Once you move here we will celebrate!!!!
Andrew & Staci you are both blessed to have each other. You guys are both awesome & we love you both.