Tuesday, September 15, 2009

another milestone

wow. as of yesterday I've been home from my mission as long as I was on it. time really does fly; when you're home anyway. some days on a mission feel like forever. I very much appreciate my new companion though! as of right now she's in her 2nd interview with a closed-door Staples™ copy-center facility. it's only open weekdays, AND it's a salary position. we're very excited, and Staci was a little nervous, but it's exactly what she wanted in that company. no cranky old people, a supervisory position, and of course, more $$. (the only downside is it's in Irving, TX, and we want to live in McKinney; they're about an hour drive each way.)

although she doesn't need it, GOOD LUCK Staci!

2 comments:

Tara said...

GOOD LUCK STACI!!

April Hardy said...

Good luck to her! Can't you always look somewhere else to live? McKinney is nice, but an hour commute isn't. That whole Dallas area is nice. I am sure you guys would be happy somewhere else too.