Staci got a job! it's at a place called Whelan security as a guard. she seems really excited, mainly just to get out of the house! her first day is Wednesday, but she'll go in tomorrow to fill in final paperwork and such. I'll spare what little details I have in order for you all to find out more from her.
other recent events include going to the STATE FAIR OF TEXAS! okay, I admit I didn't know what I was getting into when we were headed out to the fair. truthfully, I always thought of a state fair as sort of a winner-take-all 'state-championship' of sorts of all the various county grand prize winners. (think "state championship" of high school sports). wow it was nothing like what I saw.
I planned on blogging about the state fair two weeks ago just after we went, but the pictures stayed on my camera just long enough to forget about em. they had fried everything though. fried twinkies, fried snickers, fried corn on the cob, even this years 'big hit', fried butter. gross. I DID however try chicken fried bacon. I've never eaten something so bad for you before! haha. the next day my face was shiny from all the grease in the pores :P
anyway the only other tidbit of news is that the yearlong wait for Washington Mutual's final farewell and crossover to Chase happened this morning. it's about frikkin time! I've dealt with that crap for over a year! work on Tuesday ought to go a lot smoother.
that's all for now folks! I say goodnight listening to yet another Texas thunderstorm. ahh I love the rain.
2 comments:
That is so GREAT! Tell Staci CONGRATULATIONS for us. Send some rain our way, Please.
It's always flooding or drought over your way. I do envy the rain. Let us know if you get any snow, it's COLD and freezing here tonight.
CONGRATULATIONS STACI on getting a job!
Post a Comment