well this past Thursday I hit the not-so-big 2 3. (seriously, what's so great about 23?)
it was DEFINITELY a big thing for me though! A BIRTHDAY WEEKEND in Texas! Whoo Hoo!!
I have so much to say I'll actually post several times about different events. here's what you can expect: Flight to + from Texas for a 4 day weekend in Dallas area with some of Staci's Family / Eating Gator + Frog legs / Six Flags over Texas (Day/ Caricatures/ Souvenirs ) / Six flags (Rides + Experience) and more.
it was AWESOME! Stay tuned.
2 comments:
It was fun for us too. We are so glad you chose to come here to celebrate your birthday. We loved having you guys and can't wait for the next visit.
Too bad we didn't know you were here we could have met you, finally.Oh well, maybe next time ~The Sorensen Krewe 2
Post a Comment